Well it’s been far too long since I updated this blog! A lot had happened this past month so let me begin…

I had an absolutely AMAZING birthday! I went to Hylands park with my family for lunch, they have a lovely little cafe there called Huttons Courtyard Cafe. The weather was lovely and we managed to sit outside as inside was too loud (as per usual with my M.E). We had a nice stroll, okay I had a nice wheel…, through part of the park and got some lovely photos. Determined to go back again one day, and walk round a bit of it. In the evening I went to my grandparents for a yummy buffet meal, with them and my aunt, uncle & cousins. I really enjoyed myself even though we had to leave early because I was so tired. I got some brilliant presents and were spoilt rotten!

The next day I went to Tom’s for the afternoon and dinner. Had a fantastic time! It was lovely to spend time with him again. Can’t wait for the next time! He’s introduced me to the addictive world of Yankee Candles!! The journey there and back wasn’t as tiring as I expected although when I got out of the car I could barely walk I was so stiff, but that soon wore off.

I spent a couple of days resting as inevitably I suffered a bit of payback from all that excitement and activity! Then had dinner at my best friend’s on the weekend and got even more gifts! It was an amazing week, and I am so thankful to everyone who made it so!!

Since then I’ve had to start my new Open University module, Business Functions in Context. That’s proving tough going with the workload being quite heavy. I managed to make the first tutorial which was very local to me and had a great time. I had to go in my wheelchair as I wasn’t sure of the distance. That made me even more nervous about it, but everyone was lovely. They’ll be more about that on my other blog very soon I hope…! http://lifewithmedoingadegree.blogspot.co.uk/

Right now I’m going through a bit of a dip and this weekend has been the most painful I’ve had in a while. I’ve been managing (just!) on ibuprofen and paracetamol but it’s been tough. I’m also recovering from a sprained foot, which I did about 2 weeks ago now; by standing up! It’s healing well, but I’m still having to wear a support on it during the day or else it gets very bad in the evenings.

Went to the dentist last week and have got to keep an eye on my gums as they bled a lot when I had a clean up & polish with the hygienist there. Strangely they hadn’t been bleeding and still aren’t bleeding when I brush. So at a loss to what the cause is. I’m very wary of it all because of my dental condition which although is under control leaves me worrying about stuff like this!

I think that’s you all up to date…unless I’ve missed anything! Sorry it’s such a long post but like I said A LOT has happened!! Hopefully, I’ll be able to update this again soon. Hope everyone reading this is as well as possible!

Share this: