Wow, can not believe the results I got for my latest assignments! Remembering how much of a struggle it was to study during the past few weeks courtesy of my neighbours and their music…

For TMA05 I somehow managed to get 98% which had me totally shocked as I didn’t think it was that good!

And for the CMA I got 93% being multiple choice I had hoped I’d done okay but still didn’t expect that!

Anyway I’m now ploughing on with the End-of-Module Assessment. As I want to get it done a little earlier than the deadline so I can get a head start on my next module – B203. That’s if all goes to plan!! So bye for now!

Share this: