Sorry for being so quiet for a whole month! I have spent most of that time in bed or on the sofa resting, coupled with any necessary study to get assignments in on time.
I am now slowly starting to improve, although still much worse than I have been for years (in fact maybe ever!) Things are looking up.
Some of the symptoms I now have, and other things that have gone wrong:
- Noise & Light sensitivity to varying degrees depending on the day.
- Muscle weakness particularly in my hands, wrists and legs.
- A ganglion cyst on my right hand.
- Painful hypermobile joints
These are just the symptoms to be added to the ones I was already suffering. Creating quite a list now…
Some good things to have happened in the time I’ve been resting have been:
- I’ve found out I have some amazing supportive friends who really are here for me no matter what!
- I scored 82% on my first Computer Marked Assignment (CMA).
- Amazingly, unbelievably managed to score 100% on my first Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for this course!!!
- I’ve started looking into getting help – mainly in the form of self-help, teaching myself the basics of CBT but it’s a start.
I realise the style of my blog posts has changed, but at the moment I find it easier to write in short points like this than any other way. I hope that doesn’t put you off reading!
Hope everyone had a lovely Easter, I know I made the best of a difficult situation and managed to enjoy myself a little. I plan to update this blog when I can, but it may not be particularly regularly at the moment as I get myself back on the road to recovery.